I heard the news today. Oh boy! -

The kidney transplant was not a success. After several more surgeries the kidney, which was healthy, wouldn't function. It was removed. Marie will have to survive at least another year on dialysis and look for another donor.

On the lighter side; I added google adsense in an effort to generate a little money. I didn't view this as selling out at all cuz I need the money and clicking or not clicking the ads is strictly your choice. Adsense posts ads that appear relative to your blog. Looks at these! God, psychic readings! Does that reflect me? Man, I hope not....L O L

Comments

Loralee Choate said…
Oh, dear. That is so sad about your friend!

I will click away on the ads!

Popular posts from this blog

TaoSpring - pallet chicken coop

Seasons - garden update

I hate bad news