God Bless America

As some of you may be able to tell, I do not share the patriotic perspective endorsed by the GOP and three quarters of the population around me. Yes, even in the Liberal state of Massachusetts, the concept of disputing the war and supporting the troops is too great to grasp.
In light of sound bites and news quotes that indicated Iraq was not a threat according to the Bush administration 2 years prior to 9/11 and the complete Flip-Flop made thereafter is never questioned. The same quotes and bites just prior to our invasion proved false and in some cases ludicrous. ( I like the one about the Iraq's building a memorial to Bush in downtown Bagdad)
I'm not a left wing libertarian but somewhat of a government cynic.
The fact that our 1,516 war dead hardly goes noticed while the GOP concerns itself with steroids in baseball and the Schiavo case would not surprise my POW father were he still alive. Smoke and mirrors is the name of the game. And it makes me sick!

Comments

Hey Tim - you seem enthusiastic enough ! I dig your photos - excellent humour - must be celtic blood - or the Born Again background - or the Taoist inclinations - or the ... gee there are some parrallels here no?

did you download some of my tunes or what?

www.lulu.com/seamusennis

flow on brother...

Popular posts from this blog

TaoSpring - pallet chicken coop

Seasons - garden update

I hate bad news