Volkswagon Blog

Beginning around Memorial day (the end of May) until the first two weeks of October, I will attend approximatley 25 to 50 cruise nights/car shows. I will enter my Ghia in two VW shows. Last year I took first place in one and second in the other. In other "all car" shows, I took cruiser of the week twice, best foreign, and several others.
In the majority of shows that I attend, there are mostly muscle cars with a few air cooled vehicles thrown in.
I have come up with the idea to start a VW Blog the invites VWs to not be muscled out of the shows and cruise nights. I want to make up some cards that introduce the blog which will focus on VW solidarity....VWs need not be regulated to only showing up for VW and air cooled shows only. I want to take pix and begin to intoduce owners to one another with the possibility of beginning a VW club.
But first, I will need a VW name. Volkswebbin is taken. VW blog is lame. I would like some ideas from you....Please?

Comments

The obvious one I can think of is Volksbloggin...
tao1776 said…
sounds perfect........
Rowan said…
I knew you were into the car shows big, but 25 to 50 cruise nights?!? That seems like a heck of a lot....this is more than a hobby then :) Glad to hear you have something to smile about still....keep on trucking on!

Popular posts from this blog

TaoSpring - pallet chicken coop

Seasons - garden update

I hate bad news