Opti-Mystic

I am the guy who is eternally optimistic to the point of being retarded.

Huh?

The guy who stood at the crest of the hill with the bullets flying all around who shouted, "Its okay boys! They're going to run out of bullets sooner or later."

In spite of all the financial hardship....even without my few so called luxeries, I'm coming up one paycheck short per month...I will survive. But being human, I still want to avoid the hardship, the struggle. The consequence being; a knot, shortened patience, withdrawn emotionally. As a Taoist, one comes to accept even that....knowing that the experience and watchfulness leads to confidence in any hardship, any up or down. AND when I'm meditating regularly, that is my usual experience. So, you know what I've not been doing....

Comments

Rowan said…
Easy to say meditate when you are so worried about things, but you are probably so worried, that you don't remember to meditate *laughs* am I close?
Anonymous said…
well i think its a step in the right direction when we waste less time on destructive patterns and go straight for the stuff we know will benefit. that's progress. so meditate away tim
Loralee Choate said…
I love you, Tim!

Rubic

Popular posts from this blog

TaoSpring - pallet chicken coop

Seasons - garden update

I hate bad news