Jimi says it all!


The morning is dead and the day is too. There's nothing left here to lead me, but the velvet moon. All my loneliness I have felt today. It's a little more than enough to make a man throw himself away. And I continue to burn the Midnight Lamp. And I continue to burn the midnight lamp alone. Yeah yeah. Lonely lonely lonely. Ah. Oh. Loneliness is such a drag.
Will I live tomorrow? Well, I just can't say Will I live tomorrow? Well, I just can't say But I know for sure,I don't live today No sun comin' through my windows Feel like I'm livin' at the bottom of a grave No-ho sun comin' through my windows Feel like I'm livin' at the bottom of a grave I wish you'd hurry up and execute me so I can be on my miserable way

Comments

Rowan said…
ah, gee....you sure seem down the more I read of late....you just gotta pick yourself up, you just gotta...

Popular posts from this blog

TaoSpring - pallet chicken coop

Seasons - garden update

I hate bad news