It is hard for me to really take my recent setbacks seriously. I mean, I am in panic
and depression. I have
only enough money to pay November mortgage and a few other bills but no money
for groceries. I have sent out many resumes. I have had interviews. I have been outright ignored due to the volume of applicants to any position listed. I am most often in two categories. Over or under qualified. My last position paid $27 her. Now, I have to skip a resume and dumb down an application just so that I can talk to someone.
I acknowledge that I am freaked out. Usually, this in and of itself freaks me out because I am the cool one. The Master. Now, I am full of doubt and fear.
In the grand scheme of things, it is silly to take my emotional state too seriously. Just turn on the news for thirty minutes. The cold, the hunger, the sickness, the death and destruction, due to war, earthquake or hurricane, is greater than what I am experiencing. I can only guess at their suffering....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am sorry to hear it Tim. Money worries are the worst. However the Master does not become the Master without adversity, no? I have a feeling that things are going to look better when you least expect it.
SafeTinspector said…
Wishes of well for you.
Jozee said…
Hey , my mommy died on the 30th of Sept . Life kicks us but we can't give up.
Rowan said…
still, in the smaller sense of the world, you are needy right? I know that isn't very worldly, but as far as our N.American value system goes, you are reaching desperate. Don't think you are so bad for being in a state of despair, you deserve to recognize it for what it is. I hope something pans out soon.

Popular posts from this blog

TaoSpring - pallet chicken coop

Seasons - garden update

I hate bad news