In the light of things the world over....

It is difficult to feel bad about no money, no job, and the lack of career direction when so much of the world is steeped in war, famine and the struggle to survive.
I remember counseling someone who was in my situation some ten + years ago. I felt it important for her to realize that once she did return to work, it would be a matter of months back to work and then she would feel as though all her time off never existed. In other words, enjoy it while she could because she would find a job. It just doesn't always happen as quickly as we would like. We may not find the ideal job. But we will eventually work ourselves back to where we once were...or at least close
to it, possibly something better!
I have failed in that! Mr. I got it all together, has been frazzled. Disgusting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TaoSpring - pallet chicken coop

Seasons - garden update

I hate bad news