Wow!!!!!!

When I was employed as the manager of a small company, I would often be confronted by some stressful issue that would mull itself over and over in my head. I was aware of the thoughts spinning round my head and as I was meditating regularly, I viewed them rather objectively. As I was writing or entering some information into the computer I would blurt out a string of profanity followed by laughter due to my surprise; to "Where did that come from?" This short vent somehow discharged my stress and the thoughts that were buzzing round my head like flies.
That's kind of how I felt when I recently read my last post. Depressed? Hell, Yeah! but, wow! Where did that come from????? Not spending enough time on the cushion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TaoSpring - pallet chicken coop

Seasons - garden update

I hate bad news