A good man is hard to find!

When I Married the Lady 28 Yrs ago, one of the first traditions we established was visiting her Grandparents about every fifth Sunday. It was a little over an hours drive through small New England towns and we would spend a good part of the day.
After 49 years with G.E., the Grandfather retired and they moved about five hours away in Mid State Maine. The country roads were replaced by major highways and toll booths. Our visits became infrequent although they were our favorite relatives.
After 22 Yrs in Maine, the Grandfather passed over and we buried him today. His daughter read from the Beattitudes and spoke of how they in so many ways described him. I concour. A good man is hard to find.

Comments

Rowan said…
My sympathies.
justrose said…
I am so sorry for your loss.
Lost said…
I'm sorry for yours and Mrs. Tim's loss.
alix said…
oh, gosh tao...my condolences and peace for you and the Lady...
tao1776 said…
Thanks!!! He raised my wife and her sister when their dad ran out on them when the Lady was a girl of five years. He was like that. Good guy that lived a good life.

Popular posts from this blog

TaoSpring - pallet chicken coop

I hate bad news

Seasons - garden update