Dear friends, guests, readers and etc...

Please pray, invoke, cast a spell or have warm thoughts today and in the days ahead for my longtime friend, Marie. She is undergoing her second kidney transplant; the first being unsuccessful. There is no other than success at this stage. Dialysis is no longer an option and her quality of life is severely diminished.

I bow in reverence to all and ask for a compassionate universe to shine health and recovery her way. Let all of the love that she has shown to others return to her now. Let her recovery be swift and miraculous.

So mote it be...

Comments

Loralee Choate said…
Oh, Tim...Of course I will send every positive thought that I have her way. I sincerely hope that she pulls through and that it works this time so that she can have her life back.

HUG.
Anonymous said…
Hi Tim. This is Nancy. Just saw Marie in the hospital and she is doing great. Transplant was a success. She will be spending the weekend there because they have her on a blood thinner to prevent clots. But she looks ready to go home now. Check your email for a picture I sent you of her.

Popular posts from this blog

TaoSpring - pallet chicken coop

Seasons - garden update

I hate bad news