Never Say Never.......


I

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." 
Mark Twain
I know. I indicated that my days of posting may have come to an end. But as the old saying goes; "When the student is ready, the teacher will come".
I have a few new teachers now. Reminding me of that which I already know.
An undetermined mind. Not fixed on the past or the present but on the watercourse way.
I am returning to a simple Qigong practice. 
I am reminded to hear once again, the words of my old teacher:

"The art of living...is neither careless drifting on the one hand nor fearful clinging to the past on the other. It consists in being sensitive to each moment, in regarding it as utterly new and unique, in having the mind open and wholly receptive. Life is like music for its own sake. We are living in an eternal now, and when we listen to music we are not listening to the past, we are not listening to the future, we are listening to an expanded present. Tomorrow and plans for tomorrow can have no significance at all unless you are in full contact with the reality of the present, since it is in the present and only in the present that you live. There is no other reality than present reality, so that, even if one were to live for endless ages, to live for the future would be to miss the point


Comments

SHUBHAJIT said…
this post is quite motivating sir. Though i feel a little guilty.. i am very impatient, may be my young roughness is blood makes me though..i am not ready yet. this readiness is lifelong, may the whole life is short for it..patience is the word..

Popular posts from this blog

TaoSpring - pallet chicken coop

Seasons - garden update

I hate bad news