Wouldnt it be nice if we were older Then we wouldnt have to wait so long And wouldnt it be nice to live together In the kind of world where we belong You know its gonna make it that much better When we can say goodnight and stay together Wouldnt it be nice if we could wake up In the morning when the day is new And after having spent the day together Hold each other close the whole night through Happy times together weve been spending I wish that every kiss was neverending Wouldnt it be nice Maybe if we think and wish and hope and pray it might come trueBaby then there wouldnt be a single thing we couldnt do We could be married And then wed be happy Wouldnt it be nice You know it seems the more we talk about it It only makes it worse to live without it But lets talk about it Wouldnt it be nice
Prop 8 - A CHALLENGE TO ALL GOOD CHRISTIANS!
Many of you have heard me tell the story of my time within the Christian mainstream in the seventies. Yes, I was a Jesus freak. It was common for us to hit the streets and "Preach Jesus." I enjoyed this part of the "outreach ministry" and I sincerely wanted people that were facing periods of intense insecurity to pray; To ask Jesus to enter their lives and offer them guidance and salvation. I did not ask them to join my church, to come meet with my group or to take my advice as to where they might begin to look for spiritual guidance. I made the mistake in believing that God was big enough, that Jesus was capable of, helping and guiding someone who had enough faith and hope to just ask for it. I guess this approach was frowned upon. I was told by my church elders that the reason I was out there preaching was to direct them to my church, my group. I wasn't supposed to understand or to ask questions. I was in God's Army! As is true with any soldier that is e...
Comments
I was singing this song to myself last night! one of the greats!