Prop 8 - A CHALLENGE TO ALL GOOD CHRISTIANS!
Many of you have heard me tell the story of my time within the Christian mainstream in the seventies. Yes, I was a Jesus freak. It was common for us to hit the streets and "Preach Jesus." I enjoyed this part of the "outreach ministry" and I sincerely wanted people that were facing periods of intense insecurity to pray; To ask Jesus to enter their lives and offer them guidance and salvation. I did not ask them to join my church, to come meet with my group or to take my advice as to where they might begin to look for spiritual guidance. I made the mistake in believing that God was big enough, that Jesus was capable of, helping and guiding someone who had enough faith and hope to just ask for it. I guess this approach was frowned upon. I was told by my church elders that the reason I was out there preaching was to direct them to my church, my group. I wasn't supposed to understand or to ask questions. I was in God's Army! As is true with any soldier that is e...


Comments
that is an ultracool pic!
der ghostie